Re: [amibroker] Confused about orderID's

NEVER change OrderIDs or try to calculate them yourself. It is not a variable that is or can be controlled by the user.

Its been awhile since I played with bracket orders, however I would think that you can retrieve OrdeIds as i added to your code in Red, and save them in Staticvar for later use.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/