Re: -->To Mike --> Re: [amibroker] Re: Aronson Detrending Market {Was Detrending... log}

Hi Mike,

I am sorry if the communication problem was on my part; English is not my first language and the concepts you are talking about are also very complex.

I will read attentively that part in Howard's book; however I would really have enjoyed been able to use detrended data.  If ever you plan to build a one-script that does it all or if anyone can help me to actually detrend the data I would appreciate a lot.

Thanks,

Louis