[amibroker] Re: Stop issue

Chris - The stop is not using the highest high "after" the buy
signal. Instead, the high price of the buy bar is used as the value
the trail stop is calculated from, but the trail stop should use the
buy price instead. In my example, the buyprice is the close. What I
don't understand is how to get the trail stop to be based on the
buyprice.
Larry