[amibroker] Re: Using #include but not wanting those indicator's PLOT

I think I see what your saying, but I want all the individual plots
on screen as their own indicator in their own panes and also the
composite plot as it's own indicator in it's own pane. Problem is
that the composite indicator will present the values of the first
#Include and not the value of the composite.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "treatmentinprogress"