[amibroker] Re: mutitime zone database settings

Hi Tomasz,

can u please explain which settings should I use in order to correctly
compress intraday data in daily bars using IB data source for asian,
european and american time zones?
With two zones I can do it, but with 3 I cannot.
I can setup my local time to any time , that's not a problem, if
necessary.

I tried many times but I still cannot.

Thanks

Ly
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko (groups)"
<groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yes I am doing this. I use eSignal data for US and European markets.
> eSignal timestamps everything with UTC (universal time).
> eSignal plugin then reads your Windows system settings and
> converts UTC to your localtime so all your charts appear in the
local time
> by default.
> If you don't like it you can go to  File->Database
Settings->Intraday settings

http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/03/19/how-does-the-daily-time-compression-work/