Re: [amibroker] Re: Backtester: same bar scaleout and sell signals traced (2)

PreProcess has nothing to do with that.

I wrote you before:

>> > You can do that but only using custom backtester interface.
>> > Regular backtester allows one scaleout or exit on single bar, not
> both.
>> >
>> > This sample shows how to perform scaling using custom backtester
>> > http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/03/06/re-balancing-open-positions
>> > This is more general doc:

This means that if you want to scaleout and exit on the same bar
you need to use
ScaleTrade
and
Enter/ExitTrade
on your own in custom backtester. This is is know as low-level custom backtester.
In this case you don't use signals from first phase at all. See this:
http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2008/03/16/amibroker-custom-backtester-interface-2

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com