[amibroker] Remove excessive buy signals

Hi,

I've been using AB for a short time so this question might be really
easy to answer but I don't find a easy solution.
example for the long signal:
I'm trying to code a system that gets a signal when a candlestick
pattern occurs, but I only want to buy when and if the price crosses
the High plus 1 tick of the bar when the signal occurs (buystop
order). This means that I may get a signal today but the trade is
only triggered 5 days from now.
I've created the variable pattern which  is equal to 1 when the
candlestick patterns occurs and zero when it doesn't.
Then, I defined the buyprice as High + 1 tick and Buy=cross(H,Ref
(buyprice,-barssince(pattern))).
The sell is defined as two closes below MA.
The first trade is ok, but then I keep getting new Buys even though
pattern didn't occur again.
Example:
pattern: 000100000010000100000
buy:     000001001000100101001
sell:    010010100100001001000
In this example I could only have at the maximum, three trades since
it's the number of trues in pattern variable, but since the buy has
several 1's I get more trades.
The Exrem(buy,sell) is not enough to solve this because it doesn't
take into account he pattern variable.
I can only get a trade if I get a true in the pattern varable, and
another trade can only happen if I get a new true again.
I hope this is clear.
Can someone give an hint?

thanks