[amibroker] Managing Start and End points in range bars

How does one manage the start and end preferences for range bars?  Currently a 20 tick range chart will initiate a new bar when 20 ticks is reached, not exceeded.  This theoretically would allow an endless chart of bars with the same high and low.  What I would like is a chart where a new bar is started when 20 ticks is exceeded, so bar 1 would end at the 20th tick and bar 2 would not begin until the 21st tick is reached.  I have tried using fractional ticks, but this simply creates a 21 tick chart. __._,_.___