From: paulradge <paulradge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 19 March, 2008 8:12:24 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Plotting Vertical Lines at fixed interval

Bill n Lal
           I followed this thread with interest and even managed to plot a small Gann Spiral working backwards in time from the the current bar,,,but i couldn't peice together this thread due to lack of coding skills ,could one of you post the result please,,,

 i understood Lals question about ploting the cycle from a chosen "click" on a selected bar and would like to do similar with this Spiral but unsure how to ,,,and i'd also like to be able to run this Spiral forward in time too from a selected bar which i think Lal is working on now,

i know what i want to do i just don't know how and have progressed heaps since this thread started,,
please continue with the thread or feel free to contact directly.

regards
Paul,,,,,