From: Lal
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Plotting Vertical Lines at fixed interval

Jerry, thanks for responding.  Not exactly what I am looking for.  What I actually need is to draw multiple vertical lines at an interval of "x" bars, starting from the currently selected bar (where the cursor is parked).  However, you've probably given me the glimpse of a possible solution and I'll try to take it forward.

Thanks,
Lal