Re: [amibroker] HELPMEGET DATAT INTO AMIBROKER USING RTWDOWNLOADER AS DDE

Vijay,

I downloaded the product and this is what I experienced.

[1] Product downloads data, as the data was updating quite regularly in the data window.

[2] I do not have MS Pro so I can not say if the method I tried for creating MS files is correct or not. I created a MS format data file with tick as periodicity via MetaStock downloader and set appropriate path in RTQ . When I opened the MS  file I had created, it had not recieved any data and was empty.

[3] To see if the data was being sent to Excel I opened a spreadsheet and made appropriate entries as detailed in the RTQ help file. The link was created but did not receive any data.

If there is a particular method to it that is not indicated in the help file then please be kind enough to share it when you come to know of it from the vendors.

Regards

Rakesh