RE: [amibroker] GLOBEX problem ?

It’s 3:10 am EST.  I have charts updating.    Win XP, AB 5.07 and IB plugin.

Best of luck.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of hoolee0820
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 2:47 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] GLOBEX problem ?

I am now reperiencing frozen chart again. All eminis from Globex are
not moving, but all other exchanges symbols are working normally. Is
this a Globex problem, or IB plugin? or Java again? I reinstalled Java5
but that doesn't fix it this time.

I use AB 5.07, IB plugin and Vista. Please can anyone confirm that your
charts have no problem? Thanks.

Checked by AVG.

__._,_.___
Groups related to amibroker

equismetastock (734 common members)
Investments/General: Established January 15, 1999 this site is open to ...

TWSAPI (656 common members)
Investments/Software: Not affiliated with Interactive Brokers Interactiv...

bse-nse2005 (485 common members)
Investments/Online Investing and Trading: We now have our very own website - www.desitraderm...

e-mini_traders_anon (364 common members)
Investments/Daytrading: The spirit of this group is traders helping trader...

quotes-plus (334 common members)
Investments/Software: This group is for Quotes Plus customers. Others ar...

Checked by AVG.