[amibroker] Guppy Count Back Line

Has anyone written the code for the "Guppy Count Back Line" in
Amibroker? It is an interesting method of determining the Entry point
and Trailing stops based on the volatility of the stock. I have been
trying the build the code but am having problems with it. Hope someone
can help. I tried to tranalate it from Metastock but no luck - though
still trying...
Stan