[amibroker] Re: Your opinion - Ranking Optimisations

Howard,

 >(Running Monte Carlo permutations on in-sample results does Nothing
>to improve the likelihood of out-of-sample profitability.)

I haven't gone down the MCP path because the math required would be a
steep challenge for me and also my gut feeling for it is NO.

(Since I am not a mathematician I often substitute conceptual
analysis for ratiocination - conceptually it doesn't add up to a
compelling argument IMO).

Are you referring to MCP?
Are you in the position to elaborate a little further?

BTW - thanks for everything you are doing.
I'm bouncing off you (and others) - its keeping me fired up.

brian_z