RE: [amibroker] $64,000.00 Question for Tomasz?

After going thru the 4 different methods you suggested for drawing lines, I come to the conclusion that

using the drawing tool “horizontal line” would be the most effective way to implement direct chart trading.

I realize I can draw 3 horizontal lines on the chart and then modify the properties as needed: color, study ID, etc…

but that is not  efficient.

Also since the actual trading parameters would need to be in AFL it seems only logical to control horizontal lines at code level also.

So for the $64,000.00 question; Is it possible to create/access/control all of the properties that make up the “horizontal line” from the draw toolbar and reference them in AFL code?

Thanks for your reponse.