[amibroker] Re: quote download?

 I'm using Yahoo historical,eod with a start date of 1998 to
present.It should give me 10 yrs of data,if I'm doing it correctly.

I click on TOOLS, AUTO UPDATE QUOTES(US AND CANADA),the Amiquote
window pops up.It will go through the list saying "completed" and
Imported" at each symbol.When it's done,I'll click on one of the
symbols on the list in Amibroker to the left of the chart window.If
it's a Djia symbol the most recent quote will be 4/10/2006.If it's a
symbol that I added myself,the chart will be blank and say "not
enough data available".

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Ho" <paultsho@xxx> wrote:

> You havent downloaded enough bars
> try downloading more bars, using yahoo historical, or other
historial

>   _____

On Behalf
> Of triangle702000
> Sent: Sunday, 16 March 2008 11:51 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] quote download?
>

> Hello. I'm using version 4.80 which I just downloaded.I made my own
> list of symbols which I then tried to download data for using
> Amiquote.Everything appeared to be working fine,Amiquote would go
> through the list and each symbol would
> say "completed",then "imported".When the list was done,I could not
> get Amibroker to display the data in chart form.When I would click
on
> a ticker symbol on the list, it would display a blank chart and it
> would say " not enough data available,at least 3 data bars are
> needed,but there are 0 bars in 'XYZ' ".I thought that after
Amiquote