RE: [amibroker] Re: Plot Line

“I want to automate the process thru AFL.”

That just refers to creating the trend lines as opposed to drawing each one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i got it now, just didn't have the word 'automation' in my mine at
first, given your current programing experience.

i've long given up the dream of fully automating my systems. that
doesn't mean others can't do it either. TJ and a few others like
herman and Graham are the right persons to ask.

good luck.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "KBH" <hawkinsk001@xxx> wrote:

> Take a look at the email I just sent subject: "Question for Tomasz?"

On Behalf

40yahoogroups.com"amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"HYPERLINK

Date:
> > 3/14/2008