[amibroker] play with high & lo

Hi,

I do not understanding how menage hi & low with ref( formula ...
Example:
if i want code a 123 ross i need to consider Hi & lo ...
But it's one hard and impossible work consider every situation
generate one Hi or Lo ..
So with zig zag indicator i think to setup the sensibility to find
the Hi & Lo i need ...
And this is simple ...
But what if now I need find the Lo of the Lo precedent find with the
use of Zig Zag ?
LLLo = TroughBars( L, 5, 1 ) == 0;
with this i can find every Low (LLLo) that Zig Zag (at 5) .
Now how I can find the Low of the LLo ?
How I can manage the result ?
I need foe example make different controls example :
test = LLLo>ref(LLLo,-1) and LLLo>ref(LLLo,1);
for find the lower LLLo from 3 LLLo (lower of the lower)...

This is important to find dfferent patter selfmade ...

for example
L1 = low by zig zag :
LL1 = the lower of L1 of zig zag;
LLL1 = the lower of LL1 of zig zag;

I need the better simply way to can write test like the value of a
ticker is only made of the extreme value H or L .

So that I can write :

IIf C>L1 and C<H1 = the prive is from Hi and Lo
iif C=LLL1 = the price is at the lowest support and if break I go
             short
iif C>HHH1 = i'm at the resistence and if break out i go long .

IIf LLL1>ref(LLL1,-1) and cross(C,HHH1) = rising lower and price that
break out the higher H of the trading range so I go long (ross rule)

How it's possibile create a useful way to make comparation with many
extreme value like L1 LL1 LLL1 LLL1 that can be match from afl
formulas whithout use heavy solution like multiple for next ?

Thanks !!!