From: "jeremy7827110028" <jberkovits1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 1:13 PM
Subject: [amibroker] What is the e for in 7.61623e-005.

>I am plotting a custom function of the MS Excel normal distribution
> function.  I am plotting it on the spread of BAC - WFC using 1000
> periods for average and standard deviation.  I get the result of
> 7.61623e-005.  Does anyone know what the e is and why i am getting it?
> On most bars the function produces the same results as excel.  As the
> value gets closer to 0 the e appears.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> regards,
>
> JB
>

> ------------------------------------

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Investments/Software: Not affiliated with Interactive Brokers Interactiv...

bse-nse2005 (485 common members)
Investments/Online Investing and Trading: We now have our very own website - www.desitraderm...

e-mini_traders_anon (364 common members)
Investments/Daytrading: The spirit of this group is traders helping trader...

quotes-plus (334 common members)
Investments/Software: This group is for Quotes Plus customers. Others ar...