Re: [amibroker] Re: How to download multiple tickers

Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot.  I see that you wrote some of the page in the UKB and I really appreciate the step-by-step feature for downloading multiple tickers.  Thanks to you, I now have over 6000 tickers in my datase!

Now...  Do you know is there is a way to set Amiquote to download all the data from my DTN IQ-Feed plugin (which works with Amibroker, but does not seem to work with Amiquote) or do I have to manually click each of the tickers?  (Which can be time-consuming...)

Thanks,

Louis