Re: [amibroker] Modified Trailing stop

Hi pm --

You will need to write afl code that includes a loop that looks at the data each bar.  Do you know how to do that, or would like an example?

Thanks,
Howard

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 6:09 AM, pmxgs <pmxgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to implement a "modified trailing stop", that just
trails one time, for example I define the trailing stop to trail by
1%. Then, as soon as the price goes up by 1% the stop is raised to the
entrypoint level (which is the usual way a trailing stop works), but
from this moment on, the stop would stay at that point even if the
price rose 10%.
Can someone give an hint on how I can accomplish this?

thanks