Från: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Jan Malmberg
Skickat: den 12 mars 2008 09:56
Till: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [amibroker] Plot future values?

Hello Tomasz and the lot of you,

I use a few cycles that I find interesting in my Elliott Wave-work, aside from indicators and such things. Most of these cycles have few turning dates, so I usually put them in a symbol and plot the symbol in an indicator field.

Here’s my question:

Is it possible to display the future data of the cycle-symbol without the future data for the index? For example, in the price field I would plot OMXS30 and in the indicator field, I would then like to display the future values of the cycle, which would assist the long term analysis. That’s my question, thank you in advance for any assistance.

Best regards,

Jan Malmberg