Re: [amibroker] Button commands, man overboard

No idea what the problem is Bruce, it works for me and someone else on the list mentioned it worked fine.

Go into the AFL help and look up mouse function, try the little examples you find there and see if they work. Next you can use DebugView and insert a few DBV statement at strategic points in your code and you'll know immediately where the problem is. See the category on Debugging AFL on the UKB.

Without more information i do not know how to fix your problem.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/