[amibroker] Re: Interactive Brokers plugin policy change

Quite right.

At the moment I am halfway between America and Australia.

When I am in America I have to put up with exchange rate moves (on my
account), Virgin Island bank accounts, no direct access to my broker
(midnight Aus time phone call) etc i.e. that is via my current broker
not IB.

If I come to America I get IB/AB as a trading platform, plus the
benefit of all the work that has been done with IB/AT, plus a large
range of liquid options, a sophisticated liquid market etc  (along
with midnight trading and exchange rate moves).

If I stay in Aus I get CFD's (including some international exposure),
limited options, futures (including some international exposure), no
exchange rate issues and no AB trading platform (except QuoteTracker
to broker - where available?).

Tough choice.

brian_z