Re: [amibroker] Button to place AFL in chart HELP!

always start running the entire example, if you only run what you copied in your email things will not work.

Start with all code as presented and only when you understand how it works change ONE small thing at a time. That way you always know what cause the error.

best regards,

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Here is what I am doing, I copy this file (ControlPanelInclude-004.afl) into my include folder in my current Amibroker directory. Then I copy the (demo file) as Herman calls it into the formula editor and click “apply” which produces a price pane with a blue button at the top called HEADER, I also see the words:

Button Coordinates:  0

Action: HEADER

Transmit: 0

When I click on the blue HEADER button nothing happens.

I know I have the include file in the proper location because I can go back and rename it and then I get this error:

Error42.

#include failed because file does not exist

Etc….

Can anybody shed some light here?

thanks