From: Mohammed
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 3:57 PM
Subject: [amibroker] LineArray Questions

Hi All,

//----------------------------------------------------

Cond1 = Ref(H,-0);
period = 0;

y0=LastValue(Peak(Cond1,period ,1));
y1=LastValue(Peak(Cond1,period ,0));
x0=BarCount - 1 - LastValue(PeakBars(Cond1,period ,2));
x1=BarCount - 1 - LastValue(PeakBars(Cond1,period ,0));

Line = LineArray( x0, y0, x1, y1, 1 );

Plot(C, "C", colorBlack, styleCandle);
Plot( Line, "Line", colorBlue,styleDots );

With the above code I'm trying to plot horizontal line from yesterday candle high it will be extended to the right. I have  question about some Adjustments.

1 . I need if the current candle close above the line the line didn't move to the next high. I need it to be extended to the right only till fifth candle close.

2 . When I look to the chart it showing that the line start from the day before yesterday. And in some chart it is not linked to the highest of the candle it showing above the high.

Any help will highly appreciated

Regards.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.