[amibroker] Re: high and width for DrawButton function.

Hello herman,

Thank you for reply. But that code for Menu. I don't want to use a
Menu. I just want to plot small box as it showing in the code. The code
I got from http://www.amibroker.org/userkb, but it is not explain how
to adjust the high and width.

Can you help please?

Regards.