[amibroker] Re: Equity in a loop

Hello Herman,

don't know if this helps.
I like to have i.e. 3 equityplots under my price chart, every plot
being an equity of a different trading system. Only simple systems as
MA Cross for trendfollowing another for breakouts and another for
countertrend system. My idea is to visualize the conditions of a
market by looking at the equities. If Trendfollower is going down and
countertrend going up, i may be able to see that market goes into
consolidation or whatever. I also like to be able to combine the
equities to see with a single look on the chart, if combination of
trading systems brings smoother equities etc.

In my code i would have
Buy1, Sell1 for i.e. trendfollower
Buy2, Sell2 for countertrend
Buy3, sell3 for breakout system

then the code to calculate equity for every single system and then the
plots for equity1, equity2, equity3.
I thought, moving forward bar by bar in a loop and checking for buy1-3
and sell1-3 signals and then adding sellprice when selling and
subtracting buyprice when buying should give my correct close to close
equityvalues. But i somehow don't get that in my code and cannot see
why :(