Re: [amibroker] Re: Calendar Effect Part 2 ?

Hi - I noticed your code assumes 5 days per week, so I tried to tweak it a
little to account for holiday weeks and also added some code to sum up the
days. It's untested but we can keep our fingers crossed...   8 - )

Steve

WeekDay = DayOfWeek();
BeginWeek = WeekDay < ref( WeekDay, -1 );
EndWeek = ref( BeginWeek, 1 );
DaysInWeek = IIf( EndWeek, BarsSince( BeginWeek ) + 1, 0 );
WeeklyHigh = IIf( EndWeek, HHV( High, DaysInWeek ), 0 );
DayOfWeeklyHigh = IIf( EndWeek, DaysInWeek - HHVBars( High, DaysInWeek ),
0 );
for( i = 1; i <= 5; i++ )
{
    CurrentDay = DayOfWeeklyHigh == i;
    Plot( cum( CurrentDay ), "Day "  + i, colorCycle, styleLine );
}