[amibroker] Calendar Effect Part 2 ?

Code tweaking required.

I have posted a short exploration to report the days when the weekly
high and low occurs (at the UKB).

At the moment I am exporting to a spreadsheet to total the number of
times it happens on a Mon or Tue etc.

If anybody would like to have a go at improving, or completing the
code, please feel free (assuming there is nothing good on TV this
weekend).

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2008/03/06/weekly-high-or-low-days/

It would be better if I could do the counting in AB (ATC?)

Any comments on the elegance (?) of the code?
Any easier ways to do this?
Anybody seen anything similar elsewhere (AFL library)?

Maybe the returns could be reported as a pretty chart (don't know if it
would be worth the effort)?

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2008/03/06/weekly-high-or-low-days/

Anybody up for a challenge?

brian_z11