From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kethek Ogleng
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:22 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] DJI chart

Hi, I am a newbie.
Does anyone have experince like I have? Out of the blue, a black vertical
solid line crossed the price chart on 2/23/08 and price scale changed from 0
to 14,000, so the chart become flattened (please refer to the attachment).
But when I moved back the arrow to the date 2/23/08, the chart is normal
(the scale start from the closest bottom not from 0). I have tried to remove
the vertical line, but haven't succeeded.
Since it happens only on ^DJI (other charts are normal), I assumed it is not
a bug.
I appreciate your hints.

Best regards,
Kethek