[amibroker] Re: Graham: Point & Figure Chart

Graham, a few queries on your P&F Charts when u get the time 2 reply.

I'm only just in the early stages of learning P&F (halfway thru
Dorsey's latest book), so would the earlier version of your P&F Chart
(4.4) be basically the same method that Dorsey uses?

I note that P&F Chart v4.53 uses closing ATR values, what are the
advantages of using them?

I'm curious did you look into using % log values eg as in BE Broker (
http://www.archeranalysis.com/beb/About.htm ).

Any tips/ideas on how to code that( into v4.4) ?

I presume it's not just a simple matter of using the log scale option
in the Parameters ... Axis & Grid option. Is that right?

And did your KS charts prove effective, I presume it's designed to be
more responsive than standard P&F?

It seems using % log values seems a logical & consistent way to set
boxsizes, but I've yet to look into any studies 2 determine which is
best. If you or anyone could point me to a discussion or studies of
box sizes I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for time.

Regards

Justin