Re: [amibroker] Re: Flexible Params version 3 --beta tester help

Brian,

I am glad you had not given up on me.

It has been a long slow process taking my working code and trying to
make it "professional" quality for distribution to other users.  It is
not a small piece of code, and the interactions with the built-in
functions are exacting.  The benefit though is that it made me think
very hard about every aspect of its use in a system and in that
process I was able to clean it up for myself also.  I hope the PDF
document describes what it is and how to use it clearly.

It is such a central part of my systems, that I can not afford to have
it less than perfect for myself.

I am still looking for testers.  It seems that it is a busy time for
most people (myself included).  However, it is just too much stuff to
release it without some beta testing by others.  I plan on maintaining
what I release, so I want to make it right.

Best regards,
Dennis Brown