RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Coding a pattern of variable length

If you look at the criteria for bar 1 and Bar5 in example 1, they are defined the same, leaving only the middle as a different criteria.
Woundn't that be correct?
So, the variable lengths would be from Green to Green in this example.  True or no?

_SECTION_BEGIN("Pattern Hunter v2");
IndA=
Ref(H,-1)-Ref(L,-1);
IndB =
EMA(IndA,14);
Middle = IndA < IndB ;
Plot(IndA,"Daily Range",5,1);
Plot(IndB ,"Smooth Daily Range",6,1);
Buynow =
Cross(IndA, IndB);
SellNow = Middle;
Plot(10, /* defines the height of the ribbon in percent of pane width */"",IIf( BuyNow, colorGreen, IIf( SellNow, colorRed, colorRed)), /* choose color*/styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100);
_SECTION_END();