Re: [amibroker] not sure if the scaling works well.

Wouldn't you basically just want to cap the big-volume days?  You could try
playing with this to see if it gives what you want...

Steve

AvgVol = LastValue( MA( Volume, status( "LastVisibleBar" ) - status(
"FirstVisibleBar" ) ) );
VolCap = AvgVol * 3;
VolPlot = Min( Volume, VolCap );
VolClipped = VolPlot == VolCap;
UpDay = Close > Open;
VolColor = IIf( UpDay AND VolClipped, colorBrightGreen,
                    IIf( UpDay, colorGreen,
                    IIF( VolClipped, colorRose, colorRed ) ) );
Plot( VolPlot, "Volume", VolColor, styleHistogram );
Title = "Volume  " + Volume;