[amibroker] GFX problem: lining up price plots with pixel plots

I just can't manage to line up pixel plots with price charts. I copy my testing code below. I need is to line up horizontal and vertical lines produced with normal charting techniques, with lines produced using GFX functions. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Herman

function GetPixelY( value )

{

    global MinY, MaxY;

    return Status"pxheight" ) * ( value - MinY ) / ( MaxY - MinY );

}

function GetPixelX( value )

{

    global MinX, MaxX;

    return Status"pxwidth" ) * ( value - MinX ) / ( MaxX - MinX );

}

function gfxPlotHLine( YPixels, Color )

{

    global pxwidth;

    GfxSelectPen( Color ) ;

    GfxMoveTo( 0, YPixels );

    GfxLineTo( pxwidth, YPixels );

}

function gfxPlotVLine( VPixels, Color )

{

    global pxheight;

    GfxSelectPen( Color ) ;

    GfxMoveTo( 0, VPixels );

    GfxLineTo( pxHeight, VPixels );

}

GraphXSpace = 0;

PlotC"", 1, 128 );

GfxSetOverlayMode( 1 );

GfxSetBkMode( 1 );

pxwidth = Status"pxwidth" );

pxheight = Status"pxheight" );

Miny = Status"axisminy" );

Maxy = Status"axismaxy" );

// Plot selected Low in price and in pixels

Lowprice = SelectedValueLow );

Plot( Lowprice, "", 2, 1 );

LowPixels = GetPixelY( Lowprice );

gfxPlotHLine( LowPixels, colorRed );

// plot vertical line on selected bar in GFX

CumBar = CumStatus"barVisible" ) );

NumBarsVisible = LastValue( CumBar );

PixelsPerbar = pxWidth / SelectedValue( NumBarsVisible );

BarPixels = SelectedValue( NumBarsVisible ) * PixelsPerbar;

gfxPlotVLine( BarPixels, colorBrightGreen );

Title = "\n" +

        " LowPixels: " + NumToStr( LowPixels, 1.0, False ) + "\n" +

        "Pixels/Bar: " + NumToStr( PixelsPerbar, 1.0, False ) + "\n" +

        " BarPixels: " + NumToStr( BarPixels, 1.0, False );