[amibroker] Recovering lost window panes

Using Amibroker 4.90.5, all of a sudden, over half my window panes in all my layouts are blank except for the message: "Error: Formula file not found or empty - no chart to display".

Looking in one of the layouts with a text editor, I see text such as:

FT Compare
4
1 42
1419 21
1471 8
998 29

This seems pretty straight forward (I believe):
FT Compare = the name of a tab.
4 = the number of panes in this tab.
1 42 = formula 1 using first 42% of window
1419 21 = formula 1419 using next 21% of window
etc.

So, the first and last panes are Ok, but the second (formula 1419) and third (formula 1471) are the ones that are not found.
Is there some way that I can find out what formula 1419 refers to, and then I can go looking for them myself?  More than likely, I have them saved somewhere.

TIA.
-- Keith