[amibroker] Re: OT:4 GiB of RAM and MacBookPro

I've been using a MacBookPro with 2 Gigs Ram (Max for my configuration)
and both BootCamp and Parallels for about a year. I use Bootcamp for a
little faster speed when I do optimizations, but most of the time I'm using
Parallels so I can switch to my email and browser on the Mac side. I've configured
Parallels to use about 1024 MB of Ram, because if you take much more away from the
Mac OS, it really slows down and drags.  Switching to Leopard caused some difficulties
until Parallels did their update - now all is fine.

Recently I tried  VMWares' Fusion for the Mac which has recently been updated  and I like
it about the same as Parallels. Still not sure if I'll keep it beyond the 30 day trial, but it's
very fast and easy to use. So far no issues running AmiBroker under any of these.

Bob K.