Re: [amibroker] Indicator like acuTREND from TRENDadvisor ??

Take a Short term MA (4 or 5 bars) preferably something like WIlder's( for it's smoothing) and offset it by 1 bar to the right , I suspect it will mimic the average they are showing, fairly well. Let us know how you fare with it. Will be fun to see if my guess worked or not.

Regards