[amibroker] Plotting Signals

Hello All,

I currently have 2 seperate conditions (Sell1 & Sell2) which if
activated individually creates a Sell Signal. Only one of the Sell
conditions will ever activate the signal.

In addition, to avoid redundant signals, I use the following code.

buy = ExRem( buy, sell );
sell = ExRem( sell, buy );

What I would like to do now is at the point where a Sell Signal
actuallu appears on my chart, I want to plot a number which
represents which Sell Condition was used to exit the trade. The code
I have for this is:

PlotShapes(Sell1*shapeDigit1, colorLightBlue,0,L);
PlotShapes(Sell2*shapeDigit2, colorLightBlue,0,L);

The problem I have at the moment, is that if I simply use the above
code, the numbers are plotted each time the Sell conditions are true
even though most of them are redundant signals.

Consequently, is there anyway to only plot them when a Sell signal is
also plotted?

Kind Regards,

Chorlton