Re: [amibroker] OT:4 GiB of RAM and MacBookPro

My wife has a MacBookPro and it is a good machine. However very dissatisfied with Parallels (at least the early verion we had) and I removed it.

I imagine their software has improved significantly as all new software go through this phase, but their support was also atrocious and do not expect that to improve much. I suspect Apple had good reason not to support it.

I have been looking at the Lenovo (IBM) T61 ThinkPad. It seems to be of equal performance, perhaps more rugged with same weight and much better price.

From: ohneclue
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT:4 GiB of RAM and MacBookPro

Ron,

I don't ever remember you even mentioning MAC -- that was not in the original mix as I recall.

I think there's little to no question that Apple/MAC has some serious good things going for it and you've hit on part of it.

I think that is also what the newer Apple/MAC commercials have been saying for some time since last fall -- totally too funny and apparently totally correct.

Judith