From: Ara Kaloustian <ara1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: AB-Main <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:20:21 AM
Subject: [amibroker] OT: XP / Vista

I am about to buy a laptop ... wondering if I should get it with XP or Vista.

I am quite happy with my XPs so I'd rather stay with it unless there is some compelling reason to migrate to Vista.

Appreciate any feedback

Ara

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___