From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herman
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:57 PM
To: Ton Sieverding
Cc: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Pattern Searching within AB

the category is listed at the bottom of the post.

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/category/research-and-system-explorations/

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Herman thanks and indeed a very nice demo. Something else. Just in general, where can I find on your UKB documents the UKB group that you used to enter this document ? Normally it should be somewhere .... somehow ... here but ...

February 28, 2008

GROUP : Real Time Auto Trading Systems (?)

Candle-Stick Evaluation

Regards, Ton.

It may give you some idea. However, imo, candlesticks have had their best days ...

best regards,