[amibroker] Re: Pattern Searching within AB

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the prompt response. I took a look at your site and what
is on offer looks impressive.

However, I should have clarified something in my original post as
this is unfortunately not exactly what I'm after.

At the moment my interest is in developing Mech Systems based on
price action. Even though I have plenty of ideas already which I am
slowly backtesting, this process takes time and obviously does not
always lead to a positive or potentially profitable outcome.

Consequently, what I'm looking for is something which can look back
through a price chart and spot possible repeating patterns (based on
basic price action) which can be used as a starting point for further
more detailed analysis.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Z." <tzg@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> take a look on my website: www.PatternExplorer.com