Re: [amibroker] Re: Can orders be sent directly off of the chart?

  • To: "Kendall \"Bruce\" Hawkins" <hawkinsk001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Can orders be sent directly off of the chart?
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:18:25 -0500

herman

For tips on developing Real-Time Auto-Trading systems visit:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/

Is it possible to send orders  with Amibroker off of the chart? In other words I want to be able to draw lines on my chart and if price goes thru line an order is sent to IB.

Can you point me in a direction on how to do that?

Thanks,

Bruce