[amibroker] Re: Jacob support

Try replacing Average on right hand side of = statements with Avg
(builtin variable already equal to your idea of Average).  I think you
are double dipping Ref statements because your first statement is
defining your own Average as Ref then used subsequently by other
statements using Ref on Average which already is Ref defined.

Also, try replacing your Average statement like so: Average = Ref(Avg,
-1);

JD