Re: [amibroker] Re: volume count

thax for ur solution, but i m not abel to correct my afl, please add this in my explorer afl, i scan explorer on daily setings at every minute to find the candidate of buy or sell, if a new stock comes under my scan in real time then i quickly compare volume with avrage (ma 15), eod, but that time current  volume is very low from eod  average volune of 15 days,so i canot compare accurate, only aproximately judge manually that it can go above or not from avg(MA,15), so i need a colum which shows in per tick 15 days volume average and after every tick it increased and expanding as time gone, my afl is wrong which  i send u , so i request u to update it, please once explore my afl with ur ami and u see manualy explorer result. u get to know what i wants, i again send u my afl, please delete old one and load this afl and explorere with this

_SECTION_BEGIN

("EXPLORER");

BREAKOUTPOINT_UP =

Ref(H,-1)+0.05;

BREAKOUTPOINT_DOWN =

Ref(L,-1)-0.05;

TimeFrameSet

(in15Minute); Vol15Ma=MA(V,15);

TimeFrameRestore

();

HourlyVol =

TimeFrameGetPrice("V",inHourly,1.0,True);

Buy

=
IIf(C>Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(C,0)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(C,0)>Ref(C,-3) AND Ref(V,0)>(MA (V,15) ), True,False);

Sell

=
IIf(C<Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(C,0)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(C,0)<Ref(C,-3) AND Ref(V,0)>(MA (V,15) ), True,False);

AddColumn

(C, "CMP",0,IIf( Buy,colorDefault,colorDefault),IIf(Sell,colorDefault,colorDefault) );

AddColumn

(BREAKOUTPOINT_UP,"LONG",0,colorDefault, IIf(Buy,colorGreen, colorBlack));

AddColumn

(BREAKOUTPOINT_DOWN,"SHORT",0,colorDefault, IIf(Sell,colorRed,colorBlack));

AddColumn

( MA(V,1), "volume",1.0,colorDefault);

AddColumn

(HourlyVol, "AVG TICK Vol",1.0);

AddColumn

( MA(V,15), "AVG DALIY Vol",1.0,colorDefault );

Buy

=
ExRem(Buy,Sell);

Sell

=
ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Filter

= Buy+Sell ;
();
SIR IN EXPLORER SCAN, SIR  U SEE  COLUM  1) ticker, 2) date time, 3)cmp, 4) long, 5) short, 6) volume, 7) AVG TICK VOLUME, 8) avg daily volume,  REST IS OK. MY PROB IS IN COLUM 7 AVG TICK VOLUME,  I NEED HEARE WHATS THE VOLUME OF 15 DAYS AVERAGE  AT SAME TIME,    SUPPOSE  I MEAN IF IN 6) COLUM VOLUME IS 20,000, AT 10 AM AND IN COLUM 8) 15 DAYS AVG VOLUME SHOWS AS 3LACK AT 10 AM , THEN IN COLUM 7) VOLUME MAY BE NEAR 15000 TO 25000 DEPENDS ONMARKIT CONDITION ONLY AT 10 AM(WHEARE THE PROBLEM), BECAUSE AVERAGE OF 15 DAYS TIME NEAR 10AM VOLUME IS 15000 TO 25000, AND AFTER SOME TIME SUPPOSE MAY BE ONE HOUR ALL VOLUME AUTO UPDATE IN MY NEXT SCAN , NOW IN 6)COLUM VOLUME IS 50,000 FROM 2O,OOOAND IN COLUM 8) VOLUME IS SAME AS 3LACK , BECAUSE THIS IS 15DAYS AVG BUT IN COLUM 7) VOLUME MAY BE NEAR 40,000 TO 60,000 FROM 15,000 TO 25,000 DEPENDS ON MARKIT CONDITION. I WANTS TO SET THIS WITH MY BUY SIGNAL BUY = IIf(C>Ref(H,-1) AND Ref(C,0)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(C,0)>Ref(C,-3) AND ......?...........?...........?..............? ), True,False); AND THIS SHOWS IN COLUM 7), SO I CAN ALSO CHEQ MANUALLY HOW FAST MOVMENT CAN BE, IF VOLUME EXTRAORDINARY HIGH AND PRICE ALSO UNDER MY BUY SIGNAL , THAX A LOT WATING UR RESPONCE DHIRAJ SOOD