Re: [amibroker] Re: Absolute value ATR?

Hi Brian,

Thanks for those explanation.  I will experiment with this tonight and tomorrow.  However, I am not sure about something: are you saying that the only thing I need to know is simply to set the STdev at 2 or 3 (if it's what I want to do) and then automatically ATR will be use that new StDev?

I like your idea to make two groups; one with high volatility and one with low volatility.  Would you consider it would be possible to adjust the stop-loss differently for each group?  And how do you filter the top performers?

As always, thanks for your help!

Louis