[amibroker] Newbie Questions Related To Testing, Backups, Equity Curves & Rotational Systems

Hi:

Just trying to get myself organized with AMIbroker - finally getting
around to using this platform seriously because I need to do some
portfolio level testing.  So, here are some questions that I hope one
or more experiened users can help answer for me.

1.  I am testing the basic rotational system included with AMIBROKER
5.x.  However, when viewing a chart produced using the sytsem, there
are no trade arrrows shown.  The "Show Arrows" option in
the "Automatic Analysis" window doesn't seem to do anything to the
chart at all.  Am I missing a step that I should do in order to make
this happen?

2.  Using this basic rotational system, how can I get the signals for
the next day?  In other words, on the prior night I would like to
print out a list of orders that I can simply key into the order entry
system.  I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

3.  Whenever I select the "SHOW INDIVDUAL EQUITY" option from
the "Automatic Analysis" window, it always shows one horizontal line
on the chart - the starting equity.  It never actually shows a
varying equity curve.  Has anyone seen this issue before?

4.  Is there a way to get a more flexible rotational system that uses
two levels?  For example, picking the strongest sectors and then
picking the strongest stock within that sector.

5.  In a rotational system is there a way to control the exit or
entry with more precision?  Eg: enter just before the end of the
month only or avoid entering on certain days or months.

6.  On a differennt topic, how do you move your data such as
watchlists, industry settings etc between machines (eg: from a
desktop to a laptop)?

7.  Does anyone have a list of files that need to be backed up and
restored in order to maintain the same environment (layouts, codes,
templates, group settings, watchlists etc) on two machines (desktop
and laptop)?

Thansk very much for any help on any of these questions.  I realize
that it's a lot of questions but I can't seem to find straight
answers to any of them in my search - maybe I'm not using the right
search terms.

Thanks.

-eLindy