[amibroker] Re: plotting tomorrow pivots (camarilla)

Check the AFL library online, there are a number of formulas for pivot.

Settlement price is the daily close.

Camarilla Pivots:

R4=C+(H-L)*(1.1)/2
R3=C+(H-L)*(1.1)/4
R2=C+(H-L)*(1.1)/6
R1=C+(H-L)*(1.1)/12
PP=(H+L+C)/3
S1=C-(H-L)*(1.1)/2
S2=C-(H-L)*(1.1)/4
S3=C-(H-L)*(1.1)/6
S1=4-(H-L)*(1.1)/12

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, A Zhou <bejoyful88@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Further to what Tony wrote on this program, I would like to
> know how does AB able to capture the Settled Prices as reported
> in CME Globex or CBOT - End of the Day Settlement Prices.
>
> I realised that for Intraday Futures trading, Yesterday Settlement
Prices